Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 2:45 pm | 0 Comments |
Thanks to our lovely friends at FeltBeats, who were able to attend the press event in Germany yesterday, we got a few questions to Matt who answered them for us. So thank you to Sandra for sending over the videos you see below [they are both the same, just different angles] and for asking our questions. She asked Matt the following (my questions are bolded)
- What do you think keeps bringing fans back to Potter and these experiences after all this time? What is your favorite part about attending events?
- Do you have plans to crack the US market like some of your Potter costars? Or are there upcoming projects you can tell us about?
- You’ve been traveling a lot for work lately, where is one place you really want to visit on your time off?
- Who would you have wanted to play Neville’s Grandmother in the series?
- Having been in a band, would you ever like to play a guitarist in a film? Perhaps a biopic? Or maybe record a song with the other Potter actors who are musically inclined?
- What one current actor would you love to work with?
- Have you heard of the verb “longbottomed” which refers to kids who start out awkward-looking and then get hot when they are older?
He mentions he might try staying with Tom Felton and find some jobs in LA. And teases what he was just filming for BBC in Guadalupe and will be returning to South Africa for Bluestone 42. When asked about his travel destination of choice he says New York and New England because of all the seasons. As for playing a guitarist in a film, he says he would love to play John Lennon since he is a huge fan of the Beatles.
We have also added over 100 pictures of Matthew from Sandra to the gallery! If you have any you wish to share please send them to webmiss[at]magical-menagerie.com and we will post them with a credit to you in the gallery!
(The second video is slightly louder)