To contact Matthew Lewis use the following fan mail address. This is the only way to contact Matt outside of Twitter, he does not have a Facebook or a fan email address.
Curtis Brown Group Ltd
Haymarket House 5th Floor
London, SW1Y 4SP UK
TIPS: (courtesy of Magical-Menagerie)
How to start:
- Pick an actor/actress you are interested in writing to
- Find their address HERE
- Research a bit about them; what they like to read, favorite things, stuff like that
- Start your letter:
a. Introduce yourself and tell a bit about you
b. Comment on their acting
c. Ask questions
d. Maybe make something for them; draw, poem, anything you want
- Send it off. Make sure to enclose a International Reply Coupon(information on these below) if you live outside the UK, and you can still include one if you are in the UK. It always helps
- Wait a few months and then you get a reply! Try not to think about it so that it is a surprise when it comes.
The replies are usually just newsletters and a pre signed photo. But you can sometimes get lucky and you will recieve a personal reply.
What is an international reply coupon?
- An international reply coupon (IRC) is a coupon that can be used to post a standard 20 gram letter anywhere in the world. IRCs are accepted and available in all Universal Postal Union (UPU) member countries.(wikipedia)
- They are $1.85 in the United States.
- You just put it inside the envelope and the receiver can use it to buy a stamp to send out your reply.
Other Fun Stuff
- You can make your letter stand out by decorating your envelope or paper. I usually put a blend I have made on my paper as a letterhead.
- I also try to use their favorite color when I write and tell them if we have any common interests.
Example: Emma and I both love fashion, so I talk about fashion in my letters to her.
- Add your own picture and/or an index card for him to sign. He usually has his own, but if you want to be sure or want your own picture to be signed send one.